ثبتنام شده: 6 ماه پیش
What are the advantages of non woven cloth?
Advantages of non woven materials
1. Light weight: with polypropylene resin as the primary raw material, the proportion is only 0.9, only three-fifths of that of cotton, with fleeciness and good feel.
2. Non-poisonous and non-irritating: the product is manufactured with meals grade raw materials in accordance with FDA, without other chemical ingredients, stable efficiency, non-toxic, odorless and non-irritating to skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, which will not be insect-eaten and may isolate the erosion of bacteria and bugs in the liquid; Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, completed products do not affect the strength attributable to erosion.
4. Good physical properties. Made of polypropylene spinning directly into a net of thermal bonding products, the energy of the products is best than the overall staple fiber products, the energy of the directionless, just like the vertical and horizontal strength.
5. By way of environmental protection, polypropylene is the raw material of most non woven fabrics, while polyethylene is the raw materials of plastic bags. Although the two substances have comparable names, they're quite totally different in chemical structure. The chemical molecular construction of polyethylene has quite sturdy stability and is extremely troublesome to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to decompose. The chemical structure of polypropylene is weak, and the molecular chain could be easily broken, in order that it might be successfully degraded, and it enters the next environmental cycle in a non-poisonous form. A non-woven shopping bag will be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bags can be reused for more than 10 occasions, and the air pollution to the surroundings after being discarded is only 10% of that of plastic bags.
Classification of non woven materials
1. Spiny non woven cloth
The spining process is to spray a high pressure water jet onto one or more layers of fiber network, so that the fibers are entangled with one another, in order that the fiber network will be strengthened and have a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non woven fabric
Thermal bonding non woven cloth refers to the addition of fiber mesh or powder scorching soften bonding reinforcement supplies, fiber mesh after heating melting cooling reinforcement into cloth.
3. The pulp flows into a net of non-woven cloth
The air stream into the net non-woven cloth can be called mud-free paper, dry paper making non-woven cloth. It is the use of air mesh technology to open the wood pulp fiber board loose into a single fiber state, after which use air circulation methodology to make the fiber agglutination within the net curtain, fiber mesh reinforcement into cloth.
4. Wet non woven cloth
Wet non-woven cloth is the fiber raw material within the water medium is opened right into a single fiber, on the similar time, totally different fiber raw materials are combined, made into fiber suspension slurry, suspension slurry is transported to the network forming mechanism, the fiber in the wet state right into a network and then strengthened into cloth.
5. Spunbonded, non woven fabric
Spunbonded non-woven material is within the polymer has been extruded, stretch and type a continuous filament, filament laid into a network, fiber network after its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement method, in order that the fiber network into non-woven cloth.
6. Soften spray non woven material
Soften-blown non-woven process: polymer feeding - soften extrusion - fiber formation - cooling - into a network - reinforcement into cloth.
7. Acupuncture on non woven material
Needling non-woven material is a kind of non-woven material by dry method. Needling non-woven material is to reinforce the material with a fluffy fiber net by using the puncture function of needles.
8. Stitch non woven cloth
non woven material is a kind of dry non woven fabric. The knitting method is to use the warp knitting coil structure to strengthen the fiber mesh, yarn layer, non-textile material (equivalent to plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their mixture to make non woven fabric.
If you have any type of inquiries regarding where and ways to utilize SS nonwoven, you can call us at our own web site.
موضوع های ارسال شده: 0
پاسخ های ارسال شده: 0
نقش در انجمن: مشارکت کننده